Hi Tengfei,

Thank you for the updates. The new version addresses my comments. Here are a couple of trivial comments:

(Section 5.1)
   The node MUST maintain the following counters for the selected parent
   on both negotiated Tx and Rx cells:

To my understanding, we have separate pairs of NumCellsElapsed and NumCellsUsed for the negotiated TX cell and the negotiated RX cell. It would be better to modify the sentence a little bit like:

--> "The node MUST maintain the following counters for each of the negotiated Tx cells, and the negotiated RX cells, that are scheduled with the selected parent."

(Section 5.3)
   2.  For example, when MAX_NUMTX is set to 256, from NumTx=255 and

--> "..., when MAX_NUMTX is set to 255, ..."

Best,
Yatch