Thanks Yatch!  I will have those comments integrated into next version.

-------- Original message --------
From: Yasuyuki Tanaka <yasuyuki.tan...@inria.fr>
Date: Fri, Dec 13, 2019, 12:01 AM
To: Tengfei Chang <tengfei.ch...@gmail.com>
Cc: 6tisch@ietf.org, yasuyuki.tan...@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [6tisch] WGLC on draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-09
Hi Tengfei,

Thank you for the updates. The new version addresses my comments. Here
are a couple of trivial comments:

> (Section 5.1)
>    The node MUST maintain the following counters for the selected parent
>    on both negotiated Tx and Rx cells:

To my understanding, we have separate pairs of NumCellsElapsed and
NumCellsUsed for the negotiated TX cell and the negotiated RX cell. It
would be better to modify the sentence a little bit like:

--> "The node MUST maintain the following counters for each of the
negotiated Tx cells, and the negotiated RX cells, that are scheduled
with the selected parent."

> (Section 5.3)
>    2.  For example, when MAX_NUMTX is set to 256, from NumTx=255 and

--> "..., when MAX_NUMTX is set to 255, ..."

Best,
Yatch