From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 23:21
To: Jeroen Hoebeke (UGent-imec) <jeroen.hoeb...@ugent.be>; Abdulkadir Karaağaç
(UGent-imec) <abdulkadir.karaa...@ugent.be>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-karaagac-6tisch-int-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-karaagac-6tisch-int-00.txt has been successfully
submitted by Abdulkadir Karaagac and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-karaagac-6tisch-int
Revision:       00
Title:          In-band Network Telemetry for 6TiSCH Networks
Document date:  2020-01-11
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karaagac-6tisch-int-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-karaagac-6tisch-int

Abstract:
   This document describes In-band Network Telemetry for 6TiSCH
   Networks, offering a flexible monitoring solution with minimal
   resource consumption and communication overhead while supporting a
   wide range of monitoring operations and strategies for dealing with
   various network scenarios and use cases.  It enables 6TiSCH networks
   to collect per-packet and per-hop monitoring information by
   piggybacking telemetry information onto the data packets by
   exploiting the remaining space in the IEEE 802.15.4e frames, thus not
   impacting network behavior and performance.  This document also
   discusses the data fields and associated data types for 6TiSCH INT
   mechanism.

The IETF Secretariat