2008/2/10 Richard Uhtenwoldt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Paul Lalonde writes:
>  >If time is the constraint, then just uninstall all your web browsers
>  If I did that, I would indeed waste less time, but I would also
>  have to forgo great benefits that I now enjoy.  In contrast, I
>  derived almost no benefit from Flash web pages.

I occasionally do. Particularly since flash video is so popular all
around. Given the miserable "support" for any other type of video
distribution, in many cases I can see why flash players are used so
much.

A lot of grief can be avoided by installing a flash block extension
(at least FF allows that) to add another feature that should have been
there in the first place. Then you get buttons instead of flash
elements that you can click to start flash only for those elements you
want to.

Terrible and ugly, yes. But it works with what there is.

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right