9vx is capable of communication over a unix domain socket, so it should work
with p9p programs.

That said, you *should* be able to access resources from 9vx via any p9p
supported platform.

If you just want to transfer files, why not just use the #Z device in 9vx
though to mount the host system's FS?

Works great here.

"bind '#Z/host/system/path' somewhere/in/Plan9"

etc.