> 1. Maintaining a Plan 9 system?
> 2. Programming a Plan 9 system?
> 3. Researching a Plan 9 system?
> 4. Or you got some job other than jobs created _around_ Plan 9 and you use
> Plan 9?

None of the above, I write embedded code, my employer has a clear enough vision
to allow me to use whatever OS I like, provided I get the job in hand done,
which I clearly do.

I'am afraid I am not willing to discuss the details of my job with you,
however I find writing code using plan9 and the plan9 environment makes my
life much easier and allows me to get my job done; present chatter excepted.

>Do me a favor. Fire up your beloved upas, use mail, and relay one email
> through upas/smtpd to smtp.gmail.com:587 with the words "שָׁלוֹם
> עֲלֵיכֶם" (Hebrew, Shalom aleichem) or "سلام علیکم"
> (Arabic, Salam-on alaikom) to my address.

I'am not sure which test you wanted to perform, but your email arrived
here OK (Via plan9's smtpd and upas/fs), the Hebrew appears intact though
I don't speak the language so I cannot tell if it is correct. I have quoted
it back to you to see if it passes the return path OK.

I would love to discuss more, but I have work to do (using plan9, but not
on plan9).

-Steve