goodness, it's not annoying. It's just a waste of breath, bandwidth,
and bytes. Why not go do some reading and stop wasting all three?

Breath I should rather save. Bandwidth I pay for. Bytes I push down the pipe. I admit it also costs 9fans.net a very very tiny amount. Anyway, you won't get any more of this. End of transmission. ␄

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Eris Discordia
Is it _that_ annoying to you? I could just keep silent if it is so, no
"booting" required.

goodness, it's not annoying. It's just a waste of breath, bandwidth,
and bytes. Why not go do some reading and stop wasting all three?

ron