[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Uriel) writes:

> Sounds like a really cool idea, maybe somebody with more experience in
> the subject wants to give a short introduction, and then people can
> start to work on their favorite wanted driver (alone or in groups)
> while the 'expert'(s) in charge of the session can answer questions
> and help whoever gets stuck.

I've never written a driver for any piece of hardware before, but I'm
interested to learn.  My C is a little rusty, but that's why I've picked
up nemo's book again to reacquaint myself with Plan 9. :)  I hope such a
session pushes through, even if only on IRC.

--
  I like the idea of 256 bits, though: 32 for the (Unicode) character leaves
  room for 224 Bucky bits, which ought to be enough for anyone.