I have a doubt.....because i was thinking about all i have to do, and
i don't know if using cpu command is the right thing to do. anyway,
the fact is, i have to launch a simple task from terminal (connected
by armando) to a node on the cluster (diskless cpu server), i thought
that cpu command was right but i'm not really sure anymore, because in
unix i used to use "rsh" and "rcmd".
any suggestions please??

thanks in advance to all of you,

bye,