On Sun, 2008-11-09 at 11:26 +0000, Steve Simon wrote:
> How about if you start a page with a list of the 9p
> file servers you know of, say on the plan9 wiki, and
> then email 9fans asking them to add any that you have
> missed?

That's the plan!

> I can see how such a thing might be a useful resource
> to people on the list as well as a promotional tool.
> It could also (perhaps) focus attention of those with
> time and interest towards the best ones to tackle next.

I can do whatever cataloging is necessary, that's not a
problem.

Describing the applications and limitations of 9P on the
other hand, feels like something that would belong to:
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9P
and I would really feel much more comfortable if some of
the "founding fathers" can take a stab at it first.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. Or am I not appreciating the collaborative nature of the
Wikipedia? :-)