Eris, are you telling, that plan9 is not suited to all the problems of
all badly designed and bloated software? Oh goddess, that's horrible.
What is this thing you're searching for? Have you tried it with XML?

Yes and no. "The badly designed and bloated software" is in large part a relic of Bell Labs' previous experimentation with numerous people's graffiti on it. I have no reason to believe Bell Labs' not-so-current experimentation is any more "saintly" and free of blemish than the previous. In time somebody will come up with the Plan 9 Haters Handbook.

Perhaps you can give this book a try on the subject of Bell Labs' infallibility:

<http://www.privateline.com/Gehani/index.htm>

If someone at Bell Labs reads this I will be very much grateful if they tell the list and me about what happened to ODE.