I tryed xen, qemu and vmware ... and IMO vmware is better for my plan9 virtual machines.

In other thread (probably long) ... we need think about to support any emulated software. We are not many people and write drivers is a hard work. I am not sure what is the rate of 9fans using real/emulated hardware.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
I am happy with vmware. Is very good environment for my plan9, because my wifi card is not supported, ...

No offence intended or taken, I just thought that vmware generally get
an undeservedly bad rap on this list :-)

++L