On Dec 17, 2008, at 4:10 PM, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
* Automatic provisioning via a web browser. Yeah, Plan 9 in the web
browser (if you have Java, I guess -- otherwise it's just VNC).
http://testbed.dh0.us/ -- this code isn't version controlled, but I
could probably put it in hg with little effort.

Really nice bunch of things! I'm looking forward to seeing the
implementations. As for the above service -- is it currently
off-line? I can log-in and create an instance, but when I
try to connect to it here's what I get:

snazvx: dashboard
control
id      name    state   activate        view
10      rvs-test        running stop    view (or vncviewer testbed.dh0.us:5810)

vncviewer: ConnectToTcpAddr: connect: Connection refused
Unable to connect to VNC server

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. Has anybody experimented with running 9vx on Amazon's EC2 yet?