> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 7:10 PM,  <j...@csplan9.rit.edu> wrote:
>>
>> http://csplan9.rit.edu/users/john/plan9vt220-full.jpeg
>> http://csplan9.rit.edu/users/john/plan9vt220-screen.jpeg
>>
>> Just threw this onto my CPU server (yes, mock my slow processor, it
>> was free) and was once again pleased with how easy it is to set stuff
>> up on Plan 9.  Just one line in plan9.ini and I was rocking.
>>

> Love the green phosphor. Is it persistent? :-)
>
> ron

Yeah, it's pretty persistent.  Also, the green phosphor has a lovely
tendency to make everything look purple after you've been working with
the terminal for about half an hour.

I only wish the ADM-3A didn't make that high-pitched whining noise
(flyback problem, apparently), because it looks even cooler and has a
very good UNIX keyboard.  I guess I'll have to wait until I get older
and can't hear such high frequencies any more.

John Floren