[...] Last thing I did before I  packed  it  in  was take the superimposed
picture and look at it through a green  filter.  You remember I was
always superstitious about the color green  when  I  was  a kid? I always
wanted to be a pilot on one of the trading scouts?

I love green and I admire your taste, John Floren.

By the way, this was the first picture of a VT220 I had ever seen in my life. The no-frills keyboard looks even cooler than the display.