Late bloomers, eh? I wrote that... lemme see... more than two weeks ago and I get responses now?!

By the way, you have an utterly strange, yet totally fascinating, keyboard, matt. Why exactly does it have to be shaped like that? I mean, are you using a Maltron because you are an ergonomics buff or because you have to?