Hi there,
I am using plan9port on linux, and I want to be able to read mail from
some account I have in some server running IMAP.
Since this is the first time I try to configure a mail client (gmail
is just so easy) I have no clue on what exactly I should do or if it
is even possible to read mail using plan9's utilities on linux.
The wiki has something about reading email on plan 9, but I do not
know if this should work also for plan9port (to begin with I cannot
find upas/fs).
Probably this a stupid question, so I hope someone could give me some
pointers to start with.

--
Saludos

Hugo