2009/3/2  <6o205z...@sneakemail.com>:
> I must be getting dumber, but while I think I successfully built and
> installed src/cmd/upas/nfs as mailfs (P9P on debian/testing linux), I
> have failed to figure out how to get it to talk to my dovecot server.
> Can someone post an example of the command-line they use to run it
> (perhaps with a short explanation of the arguments)?

9 mailfs -t mail1.dugeo.com

 mail1.dugeo.com being the imap server, can't remember what the -t
represents. Maybe TLS - I did have to patch imap.c so it could find
stunnel (not being root I installed it in my home dir). Also note that
it wants stunnel-3. stunnel-4, in a remarkable demonstration of
software progress, only accepts one command-line argument: the name of
a config file. There's a third party perl script floating around that
wraps stunnel-4 and accepts stunnel-3 arguments.
-sqweek