Hello!

    I'm a cs student from Saint-Petersburg,Russia(sea-gull on #plan9-soc).
I'm interested in your project of implementing Git file system
for Plan9.
    Implementing Gitfs when we have Hgfs[1] and hgc may seem odd to
somebody,
especially when Git doesn't have apparent advantages over mercury.
But there are some benefits to community: as I'm new to Plan9/Inferno
the more difficult task I get, the more and deeper I'll learn Plan9. And
that means,
the better and longer I can help to the community
But I'll benefit no less than you: I'll learn miraculous Plan9,
get friends and spend my time to something useful

I've some other ideas:
- Something like Boost library for Limbo
- Dis decompiler

Comments are appreciated!

Thanks, Manzur