>> Without this getting into a holy war, what Geoff told me was that the
>> amd64 work was for headless CPU servers, which is only mildly useful
>> to me anyway.
>
>If it was released perhaps somebody would add the missing drivers, who knows...
>
>As things stand, we will never know.

Speaking of the amd64 port, I had thought that Bell Labs was planning on
releasing it at some point in the future, but that it currently wasn't quite
perfect and they didn't want to have to field complaints...  I can't say that I
blame them...

But, it would be nice to see eventually.  Are there plans to let the amd64 port
out of the labs at some point in the future?

Many thanks!

-Ben

<<winmail.dat>>