How to make slides in plan 9

rsc has an example /n/sources/rsc/talk/*

I have used the usenix-era troff foils macros quite often recently.
/n/sources/contrib/steve/foils.tgz

TeX is available seperately - created a contrib package for it or
there is an iso (which has bitrotted a little but is still usable).
Beware: downloading it will take a long time (hours).

% contrib/list -v steve/tex
steve/tex:
                TeX, metafont, metapost fonts etc, circa 1998

                This TeX package was built in the labs in 2000.  I have
recompiled it
                and packaged it as a contrib, however TeX is under continual
                development and the package could be updated to current
release.  I
                don't use TeX so I have no idea if this is a good idea or not
and it
                would require effort I would rather put elsewhere.

                Steve Simon Dec 2007
        Contents: 109.13Mb in 7309 files
        Modified: Fri Jun 19 06:57:06 GMT 2009
        Depends: