I agree, but only because PgDown and PgUp do the same as the Down and
Up arrows. Having two pairs of keys doing the same thing on the
keyboard is a waste. On the other hand, I found it easy to get used to
the Plan 9 approach. Its comfortable for me either way, I only think
that this modification would add a new functionality to the interface.