On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Enrico Weigelt <weig...@metux.de> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>

> anyone here interested in helping on a little plan9-related eZine ?
> I've set up an joomla for it, and I also can provide an integrated
> video hosting (venti-based ;-p). No content yet, suggestions or
> contributions appreciated :)

I really would appreciate it if more people contributed content to
9times: http://ninetimes.cat-v.org

Aediks has started to post some stuff, but obviously there are many
more things that could be added (I have some interviews that I have to
finish transcribing and posted for example).

Anyone interested on being able to post articles to 9times just send
me an email and I'll create a werc editor account you can use to post
stuff.

uriel