* Uriel <urie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I really would appreciate it if more people contributed content to
> 9times: http://ninetimes.cat-v.org
>
> Aediks has started to post some stuff, but obviously there are many
> more things that could be added (I have some interviews that I have to
> finish transcribing and posted for example).
>
> Anyone interested on being able to post articles to 9times just send
> me an email and I'll create a werc editor account you can use to post
> stuff.

hmm, interesting, never heared about werc.
can it be administrated via web ? or could I mount its datasource ?

I've chosen joomla for lo9, since I'm working w/ it every day
(also hosting dozens of it) and it's quite easy for unexercised
users, and of course the large amount of extensions available
(including my own ones ;-)).

Perhaps you could send me a copy of your site, so I can play
around w/ it ?

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weig...@metux.de
 mobile: +49 174 7066481   icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666