To Tim;
Why do you suppose I use a wysiwyg editor to begin with? I don't know
squat about writing webpages, also, I don't know how to set up or
configure a web server. My webspace is thru Yahoo's paid services, and
I chose them because they give you alot for cheap, and they are a no
nonsense provider. They don't interfere in anything I choose to do.

*shrug* that makes sense I guess, but...
If you were to use plan9 for this, it would give you an
excuse to learn how to do it in plan9, and along the way
to become more familiar and comfortable with plan9.

Tim Newsham | www.thenewsh.com/~newsham | thenewsh.blogspot.com