Hi,
I'm about to start a course that goes by the title of "Computational
Physics", and as I was having a look at the items that we are going to
cover, and saw that there's an "Introduction to parallel computing and
parallel programming with Message Passing Interface (MPI)". Some of
you 9fans may be familiar with this protocol, any comments on it? can
you recommend a book on this topic (not MPI, but concurrent stuff in
general)? how plan9 solves this problem, if at all? Any feedback is
welcome ☺
If you consider this message as noise, please, disregard it.
Saludos,

--
Hugo