> > wrong list
>
> Wrong answer... He was also asking about any libraries or technologies that
> Plan 9 might have, no one has answered that part of the question yet as far
> as I know.

ahhh... I missed that.  I do not have all my lit integrated into bibtex yet,
so here are some URL's and citations that might be of interest:

  http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix07/posters/vanhensbergen.pdf

  "Experiences porting the Plan 9 research operating system to the IBM Blue
Gene supercomputers" (Minnich and Mckie, 2009)

  "Grid Computing with Plan 9: an Alternative Solution for Grid Computing"
(Mirtchovski, 2005)

  "System Support for Many Task Computing" (van Hensbergen and Minnich, 2008)

Actually replacing MPI/Globus with Plan9 is something that I am interested in
myself.  I personally would love to find some exemplar programs for plan9 and
Inferno which I could study.  They are probably around, but I have not made
time to dig them up yet.

  EBo --