Erik thank you for your calm-dowmed reply.☺
I know you are doing good job for ahci mode SATA driver for Plan 9.

I still have problem with detecting CDROM by the formal distribution
driver.(Asus P5K-VM)

So, I tried your 9atom.iso, and got good feeling with this.
Yes, the CDROM was detected successfully!

Up-to-now, I only aplied /sys/src/boot/pc drivers, and found strange
behaviour of that, say missing 'other' partition in a SATA HDD(only this
partition).
It has many partiotions, such as 9fat, fossil, arenas0, isect0~3, swap, cache,
nvram and other).
Then, I used /disk/prep, which reported right partioning, and write it
to the disk.   Then, I can use other file system.
However, when I rebooted the system, then, 'other' partition disappears
again.

Do you have some idea what's going on here.

Kenji