I was just speaking generally.
One of my major programming languages is Ada, and I doubt anyone would say that
isn't big on provability. I've used objects a couple times, in places where
they do in fact help, but those cases are, in general, not read properly. Using
an object in the wrong place, which is most places, does lead to worse code.
For most people, using the wrong tool for the wrong job is foolish, but for OOP
lovers...

The question isn't how do you prove it does reduce static provability, but how
do you prove it does not. I can cite mathematical proof that the sun revolves
around the earth, but we all know that's not true. That being said, there are
studies out there about using the wrong paradigm for the wrong job, objects do
come up.