Yeah, this whole thing got a little out of hand.

I was mad, not for the disagreement, but for misinterpreting what was (at least
I thought) a clear statement. I tend to get that way; it's a bit of a pain.
At any rate, you are right in saying no good comes from "shooting" you. I need
to learn to save ammo for the true trolls ^^.

Sorry about all this.