> More importantly, it's going to be easier for me to bisect and find
> problems when I build from kernel source, which is very handy in my
> case. The web interface of bitbucket gives me a pretty reasonable way
> to compare different revs. I'm offering this note in the event others
> want to use this interface and repo.

is plan 9 really that complicated that bisect is a useful tool?
perhaps i'm still in the dark ages, but i've done fine with
diff(1) and history(1).

perhaps the key difference is that i sync with sources by
diffing and merging by hand.  /n/sources/lsr is a great guide
to Things That Have Changed.  pull is a little too scary if you're
responsible for keeping things running.