I have nupas from a long time back and recently
decided to run

  contrib/install quanstro/nupas

However, it seems that the nupas package has
since been moved from nupas to overwrite the base
upas, along with base files in /sys/man, other src
directories (faces, etc.) and some files in /mail/lib.
In short, my upas install is now botched with a mix
of stuff from quanstro/nupas that could be updated,
and a lot of missing stuff. I don't have a problem with
overwriting completely, since nupas has been working
so well for me for so long, but now I'm left in the cold
with no proper upas or nupas (the old /386/bin/nupas
was also removed during the pull).

As such, I tried a subsequent pull with the -s flag to
list directories I would like updated, but pull thinks
everything is up to date, so it makes no action. Then
I tried my hand at

  contrib/remove quanstro/nupas | rc
  contrib/install quanstro/nupas

but of course that brings me back to where I was with
the first contrib/pull. And of course a subsequent pull
doesn't do anything, as described above.

So, how to resolve this mess and finally install the
nupas package? It'd also be nice if somehow files
in /mail/lib and other places where installed without
hassle (though I'd like to keep some custom configs
there).

Thanks,
ak