Hello,

I've been a long time vi(m) user. I use it everywhere, UNIX or
Windows. I explored other alternatives and I am very happy with acme.
Acme is great.

(Unfortunately), I have to use Windows. I write Windows drivers. I use
acme-sac and runs great on Windows. However, acme is more then an
editor. You can also use it as a terminal for typing commands in it.
Writing Windows drivers is very CLI centric, so I'd like to use acme
as an integrated environment where I can type Windows commands in it
instead of having a lot of Windows command prompts opened.

Is this possible? Can acme be used as a front-end to cmd.exe?

Thanks!

--
Aram Hăvărneanu