How do you folks using acme-sac on Windows deal with the line-ending
issue?  I've been using P9P acme on linux (at work) since Russ announced
it, but I consider the line-ending issue a show-stopper on Windows.

While the cr displayed at the end of every line is annoying, I could
probably learn to live with it.  When I start editing, though, I doubt I
have enough discipline to remember add the cr, and if I don't remember I
would end up with files with mixed line-endings.  Some windows tools
aren't happy if the files don't use windows line endings.

   Peter Canning