On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 22:19,  <lu...@proxima.alt.za> wrote:
[snip]
> There's a fourth objective, but it may be above my skill level, which
> is to port all the other Plan 9 and/or Inferno architectures into the
> consolidated toolchain.
[snip]

I've been (slowly) working on this for MIPS with the long-term plan of
writing a MIPS target for Go. I haven't had a lot of time to work on
it, which is why it is going slowly. I've written some tools to
automate the initial changes to the Plan 9 toolchain. I am sure they
have bugs (they've only been tested on MIPS so far), but I can dig
them up, clean them up, and share them, if someone wants to work on
the toolchains for other targets.

--
Christopher Nielsen
"They who can give up essential liberty for temporary safety, deserve