> It's just not that hard to use the iwp9 macros with plan9port.
> They work fine, and if you put .FP luxisans at the top of your
> ms file you can get a nice-looking B&H-designed sans serif font too.
> And then when you submit the source to them you or they
> can delete that one line.  It's easy.

and as far as I know you are the first to document this little gem.  Thank
you.

> Or you can run 9vx pointed at a real Plan 9 ISO image
> and run Plan 9 in all its glory.  That's easy too.

that was about to be my next step, but I haven't been using 9vx for much
of anything for awhile because it does everything in a single core and I
want to test how well things work on multi-cores.  So, I'm trying to work
with mainly one toolset -- in this case plan9port.