Hi,

I've just started playing with Plan 9 on a little machine I've fitted
up as a laboratory, alongside OpenBSD and v7x86.

Playing with it and reading the manual (which I printed off in its
entirety at my college's library), I notice that it hasn't been
updated for eight years or so. So I'm curious; is Plan 9, Fourth
Edition going to be the last? Or is there a Fifth Edition on its way
at some point?

Also, out of interest, is there a copy of Third Edition extant on the
web? It'd be nice to play with an older version on a VM, some time.

Thanks. Mark.