ron's 9vx and mine are compiled differently in 64bits systems, so you
can try mine and see if there is any difference, but I don't really
know. I don't have any x86_64 system I can use to test 9vx, so please
let me know if things get better (or worse). If you don't want to
download the whole vx32 tree again you can just rollback the last
changes by ron and compile that, the result will be the same.

> what do you guys for a tree
> with ron's 9vx?

For testing, I always use a plan9.iso file (a full tree can solve some
problems but I don't think it will solve yours). When I need write
permissions I use a kfs file I filled with the contents of the iso.

--
- yiyus || JGL .