On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 07:49:06PM +0300, Pavel Zholkover wrote:
> What about the old gcc3 port? Is it enough for bootstrapping the compilers?
> On Apr 3, 2011 7:28 PM, "Skip Tavakkolian" <skip.tavakkol...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

You'd perpetuate an alien binary format, which sounds like a bad idea
to me.  But I'm so muddled up with all the options, I can't really find
my way out of that paperbag.  So perhaps somebody can pick up where Erik
and I independently left off and make something out of it.  I keep trying,
but it keeps getting more and more complicated, at least to me.

I'm happy to donate all the mkfiles I strung together, but even those
may need major surgery.

++L