On Apr 7, 2011, at 11:45, Paul Lalonde wrote:

> Fortunately you can build a case-insensitive file system on a mac, within a
> file.

Just in case this wasn't obvious, you can do this with the real, on-disk
filesystem, too. There's no "upgrading" an existing FS, so this is most
practical when getting a new box, but it's the first thing I do to a new Mac
(it's nice for reasons other than just 9vx). I know several other people who do
the same. The only reported problems are MS Office and a few games ported
(poorly) from Windows.

(Er, and the OS X AoE driver, initially, but the maker has fixed that)