erik quanstrom <quans...@quanstro.net> writes:

> the sources version of fossil does allow spaces in filenames.

I'm hypothesizing that my version of fossil isn't allowing spaces in
file names because the version compiled into the '#//boot/boot/fossil'
in the 9atom 9pcf kernel from the 9atom .iso doesn't allow spaces.
Would that hypothesis be correct?  (Which would bring me to my next
question: how to recompile the 9atom kernel, with _tracein and _traceout
undefined in the final link and all, but that's a topic for a different
thread.)

> i have never run into this.  my preferred solution would be to fix
> the contrib packages, but that's not my call.

:( It's not mine, either.

> http://9fans.net/archive

Yes, I found that.  However, if there's an API for downloading them,
it's not obvious.  Short of spidering 9fans.net, is there a place to get
them?

|E-Mail: smi...@zenzebra.mv.com             PGP key ID: BC549F8B|
|Fingerprint: 9329 DB4A 30F5 6EDA D2BA  3489 DAB7 555A BC54 9F8B|