> > A project idea: murkyfs -- browse not just your own mercurial
> > repo and also the one you cloned from! Extra points for
> > mapping hg commands like push/pull/merge/diff in a useful way.
> >
> > Another idea is a better integration of acem + hg.  [One side
> > effect using Eclipse is I have been thinking about how one
> > might build a simple IDE around acme or something similar.]
> >

> http://ueber.net/code/r/hgfs

file servers are great, but hg concepts aren't really file-system oriented.
it might be nice to be able to
        diff -c (default mybranch)^/sys/src/9/pc/mp.c
but hg diff figures out all the alloying stuff, like the top-level of the
repo anyway.  also, ideas like push, pull, update, etc., don't map very well.
so a hg file server seems to me a bit like, "have hammer, see nail".

if i'm missing why this is an interesting idea, i'd love to know what
i don't see.