Hello

I'm glad plan9 works fine in a lot of virtual machines (thanks for it). And
you can run plan9 on recent machines too, plan9 and 9atom have worked for me
quite well with my Intel Core i7-920 computer.

Also, we all like to rule the world with a couple of emails. I could email
Mr. Carmack to port Doom IV to plan9, but that will not
work, unfortunately XD. If you want a fix for the wiki, you know where's the
source. That's the plan9 way afaict. If you want your change into the
distribution...that's another story :)

slds.

gabi