Hello!

Look at an example of scripting Acme by Russ Cox.

http://groups.google.com/group/golang-nuts/browse_thread/thread/6e2c12ccfe11b61b/c94bd58c73808ec4?lnk=gst&q=gofmt+command+for+acme#c94bd58c73808ec4

It made for plan9port, for Plan9 it has to be modified a bit.

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 03:42:52 +0400, Mauricio CA <mauricio.antu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, all,

Could you give me tips on how to script acme in plan9 from user
space? Sorry for asking this question without at least showing some
attempts of my own, but the fact is that I'm unable to grasp how to start.

I would like to do things like these:

* Automatically do something when text is mouse-selected in a specific
window.

* Listen to the keyboard so that after I press some key combination I
get an action like, say, expose a specific window.

Thanks,
MaurĂ­cio

--
Best regards,