Iruatã Souza wrote on 2/10/11 11:38 PM:
> you know so much, and yet you failed to read that this is not a mac list.

and yet this is a rather rude, unhelpful list.

1. the subject line is "Off Topic". That's a clue.

2. I didn't start the thread. I responded to it.

3.  The lack of any real technical detail/discussion is disturbing.

Like your response.
It's a snide,  cowardly attack on someone you've never met, someone you
know nothing about.
If this is something you'd do in the real world, you'd quickly be a
social pariah, if not beaten to within an inch of your life.

In no way is your response helpful nor useful in moving the topic forward.
If you actually felt I was disrupting the list, you'd had written to me
off-line, not on-list.

And included a suggestion as to what *would* be appropriate
conversationally and acceptable on list.
But you want to strut your stuff in front of an adoring crowd and show
what a clever little person you are.

The fact I've seen no responses about your comment, tells me one of two
things:
 - nobody takes any notice of you, or
 - this is 'business as usual' for the list and accepted behaviour. ie.
the list is dysfunctional.

Good luck with whatever you do.