Sorry, I missed the previous mail.
To avoid noise for 9fans, can you let me know off-list which OS are you using
on the PC
and on the terminal and I'll try to help?

For what you say I think that your plumber might not be configured or
that something happen with the configuration file after view tried to plumb it.

In the worst case I can just send you my configuration files :)