Plan 9 doesn't run native on my last two notebooks (not handling wireless,
anyway), so I've been using an
older version of 9vx, which has been stable for years. I run it full
screen, on Ubuntu, mainly alternating between that and Chrome.
I'm tempted to try to get native working again for me, because I'm fed up
with Linux rolling back its ext4 file system
(by losing the journal when something goes wrong, which it has done,
silently).

On the rare occasions when I use Mac or Windows I use drawterm.

I run Plan 9 native on several server sets, though, and several ARMs.