>> abaco was confused about how relative urls work.
>> i've attached the file i'm using (which has some extra differences),
>> and here's the diff

> Thanks! I'll push that to 9front if it works with their webfs.

I applied the patch to my 9front abaco source and it worked as advertised
(as in clicking on Google search result links now work).

--
Burton Samograd

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly
confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or
disclosure not expressly authorised by Markit is prohibited. This email is
subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link:
http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page? for
contact information on our offices worldwide.