On 5/17/2012 12:31 PM, Justin Bedo wrote:
I use abaco all the time for my roleplaying, btw, I like
it. It handles Simple Machines forums quite nicely, and most of my
comics too.

I tried to use abaco but it doesn't seem to like google's website.
Clicking any of the results links shows a redirection error page from
google.  I haven't had any time to look into this problem yet.

This works in mothra with webfs.  I like mothra much better than abaco.
It is included in 9front, or alternatively grab it from the 9front google code page. It uses 9front's webfs as well.

-Jack