John Floren <j...@jfloren.net> once said:
> Write a basic http server for Plan 9 (in C) and run Apache Benchmark
> against it. Somewhere around 100 concurrent connections, I tend to get
> failure. There's code in /sys/src/9/ip that has a hard limit on the #
> of concurrent connections IIRC.

What happens when it fails? /sys/src/9/ip/ip.h:/Nchans isn't that low.
Do you get the "garbage collecting Convs" message from the kernel?

If you have stack traces or profiles, please post them on golang-dev
or send them directly to me. I'll try to get any bugs fixed promptly.

This goes for any other bugs encountered using Go on Plan 9.

Cheers,
  Anthony